- Andre Jaquart
- Ao Yun
- Barons de Rothschild
- Bruno Paillard
- Cedric Bouchard
- Champagne Rare
- Charles Heidsieck
- Chateau d'Esclans
- Chateau Pichon-Longueville Comtesse de Lalande
- Cloudy Bay
- Cos d'Estournel
- Dhondt Grellet
- Dom Perignon
- Dom Ruinart
- Domaine Vacheron
- Domaines Ott
- Eric Rodez
- Fleur De Miraval
- Hambledon Vineyard
- Henri Giraud
- Jacques Selosse
- La Borderie
- Leclerc Briant
- Louis Jadot
- Louis Roederer
- Marchesi Antinori
- Moet & Chandon
- Nicolas Maillart
- Palmer & Co
- Pierre Gimonnet et Fils
- Pierre Peters
- Pol Roger
- Ulysse Collin
- Veuve Clicquot
- Wiston Estate
- Yann Alexandre
CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
These terms relate to items supplied to you through The Finest Bubble Website and should be read in full.
Formation of the contract
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by The Finest Bubble Ltd, having its office at 11 Shillingford Street, Islington, London, N1 2DP ("the Seller"). No contract exists between you and the Seller for the sale of any goods until the Seller has received your order together with payment in full and the Seller has accepted your order. Once your payment has been received, the Seller will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. The Seller's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between you and the Seller.
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below). The Seller may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
The Seller will not sell or deliver Champagne or alchol to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you and the recipient of the goods are at least 18 years old and the Seller reserves the right not to sell or delivery goods if it is unsure of this.
Description and price of the goods
The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Seller's Website at the time you place your order. The prices shown on the Seller's website are only applicable to sales made through the Seller's website. Prices shown on pro-forma invoices are valid for 7 days and expire 7 days from the date of the pro-forma invoice.
The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Seller will inform you as soon as possible, and refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Seller's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Seller will inform you by email to the address provided in your order form as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Seller will refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown during the checkout process on the Seller’s website. If you do not agree with the delivery price stated during checkout then you do not have to proceed with your order.
The retail prices shown are inclusive of VAT and duties and delivery charges include VAT. The In-Bond prices, exclude duty and VAT.
Your credit/ debit card details will be encrypted by SagePay, to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to the Seller, the Seller will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit and charge cards, the Seller may validate the names and addresses supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g. Electoral Roll data). The Seller may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to dispatch your order.
When placing your order you may wish to contact us with instructions for delivery alternatives in case you are not in as re-delivery charges apply as per 3.1 and 3.2. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- No one In to Accept Same Day London Delivery - If the recipient is not available to accept a delivery of goods we ask immediate neighbours; if this fails the courier takes the goods back to their depot. We will contact the sender regarding re-delivery and a new courier charge would apply.
- No one In to Accept Next Day, Standard 2 day Delivery or Delivery on Chosen Date - If more than two delivery attempts are made to the provided delivery address and a recipient is not present to sign for the goods, or no effort is taken by the recipient to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery, the order will be returned to our warehouse. In this instance, a delivery surcharge may need to be paid by the customer in order for the goods to be re-delivered. The Seller will contact you and provide you with a quote.
- Three Hour Delivery in London - At checkout we allow an option to pick a preferred delivery time; this is not a guarantee; while nearly all deliveries will be made within three hours there maybe occasions when a combination of traffic and distance greater than five miles from our Islington offices mean the delivery could be delivered within four hours.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods to you within 3 working days however, The Seller will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any delay in delivery.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
- All Postcodes starting AB and IV are excluded from free delivery on £200+ spend - charges for these delivery postcodes are shown in checkout.
The Seller will not be liable for any failure to meet its obligations caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
The Seller's total liability to you (however the liability arises) shall not exceed £500.00.
Any term which might be implied into these terms and conditions (for example, by a particular law) are hereby excluded.
Breakages & Shortages
If there are breakages the Seller will refund the cost of the broken bottles to your credit card or send replacement bottles. The Seller will refund any item that is received broken. Claims for breakages will only be accepted if the Seller is notified within 24 hours of delivery in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the damaged products and their packaging are kept for inspection and returned to the Seller on request. The courier must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. The Seller will not accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the courier's documentation.
The Seller will be happy to exchange any goods purchased which are corked, tainted or out of condition, provided that the bottle with at least 90% of the Champagne is in the bottle along with its cork are returned to the Seller. The return carriage fees are the responsibility of the person sending back the Champagne. We take great care to only buy champagnes directly from the House or with some older vintages we buy them when there is perfect provenance, so we know storage has been right. Champagnes from 1999 or older are bought at your own risk and are not refundable.
- Champagne shipped outside of the mainland UK – This is shipped at purchasers risk and cannot be returned; If customs refuse the bottles or the delivery fails, we will require you to pay the return shipping costs. Any damaged bottles need to be photographed on the day and recorded damaged on the courier POD system and damage claims need to be made on the day of the delivery by sending photographs to email@example.com - We buy all our champagne directly from the champagne producer and hence leaves us in good condition. Cork taint in champagnes made in the last five years is rarely seen; the official statistics are less than one tenth of 1%.
- Champagne Quality and Storage - we buy all current releases of champagne direct from the producer or their UK agent and it is professionally stored. This means in the dark at around 12 Celsius. To keep the champagne in good condition we recommend storage at a constant temperature ideally close to 12 Celsius and in complete darkness. Do not expose clear bottles to any light until ready to drink; all champagne in clear bottles will spoil if you expose it to light and as little as 60 minutes in light can have a negative effect. Cellars in champagne use yellow lighting because that is the only light frequency that doesn’t damage the champagne.
Your right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below). A working day is any day other than weekends and Bank or other public holidays.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Seller by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of the goods ordered and the delivery location.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, unless the item is defective or we have delivered the item to you in error, you must arrange for the goods to be delivered back to the Seller at your expense. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
Once you have notified the Seller that you are cancelling the contract and the Seller has received the goods back and has accepted they are in a satisfactory condition, then the Seller will refund or credit you within 7 days of receipt of the returned goods, for the sum you paid.
The Seller will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless the Seller is negligent, the Seller will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
The Seller will use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order. The Seller would like to notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time, and if you would not like to be notified of these, please email us
This contract, these terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.